FINANCIAL STATEMENTS IN THE
It's more than 2 + 2 =4!
Click here for the registration form.
- Review of the statute, rules and
requirements for mandatory discovery
- How statements are used
- To calculate child support on DOR worksheet
- As guideline for alimony & property division in a divorce
- As guideline in modification matters
- Interesting issues
- Jobs paid in cash
- "Under the table" jobs
- Statements with all zeros "because all my expenses
are paid by my new spouse"
- Social Security disability
- Lifestyle does not "fit" the financial statement
Marie T. Jablonski, Esquire and
Diana S. Velez Harris, Esquire of Marien & Hodge, PC